A meme has been floating around, and since my hurried outfit snaps didn't turn out today, I think I'll jump on the bandwagon!
1. What is your current obsession?
This vintage bathing suit I won on Ebay :D
2. What is your weirdest obsession?
Hm. I don't think any of them are that weird, but if I had choose I guess it would be my fascination with any/all versions of the King Arthur tale. Mm, nerdy medieval stuff.
3. What do you see outside your window?
No window in here :(! This is our "emergency" room we go to whenever there's a tornado or something haha.
4. What is your favorite color?
Green, oh yes!
5. What is your weakness?
80's cartoon memorbilia. I still can't resist buying anything My Little Pony, Care Bears, and Rainbow Brite (circa 1980s of course, none of this re-done nonsense) and I'm 21 years old!
6. What animal would you be?
A horse, of course!
7. What would you like to learn how to do?
Everyone is saying sew their own clothes, and that would be great, but truth be told I'd rather go the dentist than fiddle with any sewing project! I'm impatient when it comes to sewing. So I'll have to say I would love to be able to work for myself.
8. What do you want to never happen in life?
Eek, many things. I'm really dreading the next locust season. It's scary, like the apocalypse or something!
9. What is on your bedside table?
Stack of books, geisha lady lamp, my phone.
10. What's the last thing you bought?
In person it was an iced soy decaf caramel latte (so high maintenance haha). But technically most recent was the bathing suit above.
11. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I sort of just hijacked this survey, see. But A Cat of Impossible Colour gave me permission! I think she's adorable and wears vintage so well!
12. What was your favorite children's book?
Golden books when I was really young. Sweet Valley Twins. I read Number the Stars about a billion times.
13. Who do you want to meet in person?
As far as anyone, I have an online friend who I've been friends with for several years, affectionately nicknamed Panpo, who I'd love to meet. But as for bloggers, Strawberry Koi seems like a lovely lady. And Fashion Hayley seems like tons of fun!
14. What did you want to be as a child?
A horse jockey. Yes, I was one of those creepy horse girls. I remember going into kindergarten career day with an english riding helmet and one of those horse-on-a-stick deals, sound effects and all.
15. What did you dream about last night?
Really big hair. That's all I remember!
16. Which do you prefer, day or night?
Night. I always wait to go to sleep until I'm abolutely about to keel over from exhaustion. And sadly, when I open at work on Saturdays I have to take Tylenol P.M. the night before!
17. What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Definitely my vintage t-shirt collection. So comfy! I've realized that something must be 100% comfortable, or else it just sits and rots in my closet. Expect a post on my little collection someday!
18. What's your plan for tomorrow?
Hang out with Bettie, or in other words, forget life for the day.
19. What would you like to get your hands on right now?
A pair of vintage sunglasses to go with that suit!
20. What is your must-have of the moment?
Dresses. I would inject vintage dresses into my veins these days if I could.
21. What's your favorite tea flavor?
Chai! Cold at the moment, since it's getting warmer.
22. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Anywhere in the deep south. New Orleans, Savannah, anywhere. I'm kind of obsessed with the idea. I've been to Tennessee and Florida, but those just aren't Southern enough!
I think I'm going to tag The Clothes Horse, Heart City, and Thrift Candy!