Friday, July 31, 2009

Etsy Update/Selling

































Just a handful of new items in the shop! The "New York Summer dress" is actually something I bought from another seller, but sadly it came in the mail today and didn't fit. I thought I would just take in the bust and hem it, but I'm told for it to fit properly I'd have to pay a hefty sum in complicated alterations. Ah well, into the shop it goes! The other plus size dresses I've posted for the ladies over at Fatshionista, where they'll be for the weekend and whatever is left over will go into the shop. The purple gingham dress is listed over there, as well an adorble green floral wiggle dress and several other things.

This is also listed over there, but I thought maybe one you gals might be interested. I'm selling a brand new Anthropologie skirt I've had hanging unloved in my closet for what seems like forever! It's a bit snug on me and really, I just don't have any occasion to wear such a fancy thing! If no one is interested, it'll be up on Ebay in a few days. If you are, just drop me a comment here or an e-mail at: chickendinnercandybar@yahoo.com






































Additional photos: Detail on hem. Tag. Authenticity.


Marked size: USA 12
Waist: 34"
Length: 27"
Material: 55% Viscose 45% Nylon

Price: I'm asking $75, but I will be glad to accept offers. It really must go!

Sorry for such a rushed/disorganized post! Fat Love Friday is here to stay (despite the controversy in the previous post), so don't worry! It's just not as regular as I'd like it to be. Also apologies for the lack of outfit posts, I've been a little uninspired, but I'm thinking that will change in the next few days :)

12 comments:

  1. Aw, what a bummer that green dress didn't work out for you, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Missa - the green dress, awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the cocktail dress! And everything is so pretty. Too bad the green dress didn't work out... :(

    Be sure and pop by & leave a note! It would really make my day. ANd would you like to exchange blog links?

    -Laila
    www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your dress not fitting right, I hate when that happens!!

    Lovely new additions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note to tell how much I love that your blog and store has something for women of all sizes! Your writing is also very lively... it's like a refreshing breeze coming into my RSS reader. Keep up the good work! Oh, and "Chicken Dinner Candybar" makes me hungry. I'd love it if you shared how you came up with the name one day!
    --therenegadebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad about the dress not fitting you... It's absolutely gorgeous! It's my bust size... if only I hadn't just spent my wad >_<;; sniffle..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thanks for the dress sympathy ladies! Haha. One day I'll find the perfect green dress xD!

    And thanks so much for your comments, brightens a girl's day right up :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to cheering you up a little bit too! Its really often for me to get stuck and having lack of inspiration, and I believe many others too. I wish you'll feel much better and enormous inspirations will make their way to you. I've been missing some of your post - i'm off to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like those caramel oxfords! very cute.

    buying off of etsy makes me nervous because i'm so picky about the way things fit and so many sellers have strict return policies. :'( that's such a bummer about your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the dress. That's a bummer. Oh and thanks for the comment Mars! I delete many pics though...not really so poised:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loe that little blue dress in the corner - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete