Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Etsy Update

































Lots of summery finds this time! Oh, I do hope someone snaps up that perfect white summer dress and the little '50s bathing suit top! If only I could wear them myself...But I have to say, I've had some pretty good luck with shopping lately so I can't complain :P I'm so, so late for hanging out with the boyfriend, so I'll just leave you with a few little notes:

I'm announcing the winner of the WeLoveColors giveaway later tonight - so exciting! There's still a few hours to enter, though!

And I've got a 20% off promotion running in the shop just for the heck of it, so check out what we've got if you'd like :)

4 comments:

  1. That white dress is made for dreaming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that crop top is the best color of green and so adorable!!! and I'm totally loving the floral kicks!

    jess s//

    ReplyDelete
  3. the entire top row has me drooling...you have had some shopping luck!!!

    ReplyDelete