Monday, July 13, 2009

Etsy Update

































New batch in the shop! Phew, I didn't realize how busy I was going to be last week. I finished up my class observation project, thank goodness! So now I'll have the energy to post I think. I actually have so many topics I want to share, I've felt so overwhelmed that I guess somehow I ended up with none! But I'm getting organized and regular posting should resume this week :) Now I'm off to make arrangements for seeing Mary Poppins on Broadway (so exciting!) and Harry Potter (also exciting :D!), and make a run to the post office. Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Oh, and I'm also planning a larger sizes update in the shop here soon, with sizes 10-16, so keep an eye out!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the green peep toes! Darn my big feet, they always thwart me when it comes to vintage shoes:) I've missed your posts and awarded you a blog award in one of my posts...check it out if you get a chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely finds!! I look forward to reading your upcoming posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Thanks for the comment! I know, Blowfish shoes are so comfortable, I was happily surprised and actually ordered them in black too...naughty, naughty me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about seeing HP too! Love these new items you've added, especially the little yellow jacket.

    ReplyDelete