Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bummin' Around


































Cleveland Browns sweatshirt: My dad's from the '70s or '80s.
Jeans: DEB, on sale for $9!!! (They actually have an AMAZING selection of plus size jeans. Just ignore all of the terrible plastic-smelling Hoochie Homecoming dresses on the way in :P!)
Moccasins (my favorite!): Minnetonka via Zappos.

Okay, okay, I'll admit...I do have super casual, jeans-and-ratty-sweatshirt days! In fact when I'm at school is usually when I'm dressed this way, because I wake up at 8am and just want to check my e-mail, grab breakfast and go! Fashion is definitely not the first thing I consider on these mornings haha. But hey, at least I'm still wearing vintage :D?

2 comments:

  1. Those are really great jeans! They break all the rules that I normally prescribe to my jeans (dark wash, wide leg), but they look so amazing! Maybe I need to re-evaluate my rules!

    ReplyDelete